Global Offshore Mooring Systems
Delmar Systems delivers premier offshore mooring systems that are the safest and most reliable solutions in the entire energy industry.
Delmar's Offshore Mooring Systems
In operation since 1969, Delmar Systems has the expertise and knowledge to address every aspect of your mooring systems needs. Wherever your project is located around the globe, we can design, plan, install, implement, and maintain whatever offshore mooring system your company needs to succeed.
Releasable Mooring Systems
Using Delmar’s RAR Plus technology and years of experience in preset mooring systems, Delmar is excited to introduce revolutionary Releasable Mooring Systems (RMS). These systems are proven to lower well cost and carbon emissions.
Delmar's engineering and project management team has the knowledge and experience to provide a broad range of services for permanent facility mooring systems. Learn why Delmar is your top choice for permanent mooring services solutions.
- Conceptual and FEED
- Detailed Engineering Design and Analysis
- Non-linear Polyester/Synthetic Component Mooring Analysis
- Certified Verification Agent (CVA) Interface
- Installation Planning and Procedure
- On-Vessel Mooring Equipment Specification and Layout Support
- Equipment Procurement and Marshalling Services
- Project Management
- Offshore Personnel and Vessel Management
- Installation Vessel Selection and Contracting
- Offshore Execution
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Decommissioning Services
Offshore Renewable Energy
With over 50 years of offshore mooring and engineering service experience, we apply our extensive marine knowledge for offshore Marine Energy Conversion (MEC) devices. We offer offshore renewable energy services such as:
- Supply Chain Management
- Industry Standards Development
- Concept Development
- Scale Model Testing
- Foundation Design
- Mooring Design and Installation
- Umbilical Installation
Our Approach to Offshore Mooring
We start with an in-depth examination of your company and project goals to determine what you will truly need to succeed. We then craft a concise and clear plan of action that includes how we’ll deliver reliable and cost-effective mooring services for your project.
To achieve your objectives, we maintain an extensive inventory of certified mooring components for sale or lease. From Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUs) to offshore renewables and permanently moored floating production units, our goal is to support any mooring project at any point around the world, whether in shallow water or deep.
The Importance of Safety, High Quality, & High Performance
At Delmar Systems, we believe in designing reliable mooring systems with mooring lines robust enough to withstand extreme wind, waves, and current conditions. We’ve put our equipment to the test for over 50 years. Delmar exclusively invests in the highest quality of mooring equipment. We source our products from renowned industry suppliers, and they are certified to the most stringent regulatory standards.
- Mooring line components
- Studlink Chain
- Wire Rope
- Polyester and HMPE
- High Holding Capacity Drag Embedment
- Drag Embedment VLA
- Suction pile
- Chase/tow wire
- Chasers and hooks of various designs
- Wire spooling units/turntables
- Buoys (surface and submersible)
- Connection hardware (swivels, connectors, etc.)
- Deepwater air winches and compressors