Delmar's Releasable Mooring Systems
Delmar's Releasable Mooring System is perfectly suited for the moored and DP/moored semi-submersible rig fleet and offers maximum efficiency, flexibility, and safety for operators and rig owners.
Developed with the experience of thousands of successful rig moves, our Releasable Mooring System greatly reduces risks and provides a path to regulatory approval for eight-line MODU systems in regions that have historically required more time-consuming and costly mooring spreads.
Features of the Releasable Mooring System
- Maximized rig move efficiency
- Cost savings on rig moves with quick disconnect times and weather delay avoidance
- Allows rigs to quickly evade storms, ice floes, or well emergencies
- AHV weather downtime eliminated
- Reduced HSE exposure time for on-deck personnel
- Minimized AHV time for rig move