Delmar's RAR Plus
Featuring Next-Generation Rig Anchor Release Technology
Join the Releasable Revolution!
Experience the RAR Plus™ Difference
The RAR Plus builds on a 35-plus year history of proven acoustic release technology and represents the latest and greatest development in next-generation Rig Anchor Release (RAR) technologies.
- DNV- and ABS-certified mooring component
- Minimum Break Load (MBL) of 900 tonnes for greater robustness
- Release load rating of 360+ tonnes allowing for disconnection of higher line tensions
- Surface-controlled selective quick disconnect for drill ships and semis
- Proven and reliable acoustic release design
- Backup mechanical release for ultimate reliability
- Trigger-sleeve nesting capability for faster rig disconnects not dependent on AHTS support vessels
The RAR Plus can be equipped with an acoustic telemetry system that uses integrated sensors so you can enjoy real-time continuous monitoring of local line inclination, depth, and strain. The user-friendly graphical interface displays valuable data for on board personnel to use during mooring activities and for the duration of the drilling campaign.
To learn more about the Releasable Mooring System and RAR Plus from Delmar Systems, download the RAR Plus Brochure.