From supporting the first deepwater campaigns in the region to working with the top companies in the industry, Delmar Systems delivers comprehensive solutions across West Africa.
Delmar Systems in West Africa
Since our first deepwater campaign in 1996, Delmar has helped create successful outcomes across the entire West African region, complete with our full range of equipment, personnel, and procedural capacity.
- Provided Elf Aquitaine (now Total) with procedures and personnel across more than 8 locations in Angola to reach water depths of up to 4,600’ (1,400m)
- Worked at multiple locations across Nigeria from 1997 to 2000 providing personnel and procedures
- Supported Total for first synthetic MODU mooring in West Africa in 2002-2003
- Provided Exxon with heave compensated landing system to install subsea production trees for a 2-year program, including a full scope of equipment scope and support personnel
- Provided Noble Energy operations in Equatorial Guinea with full Omni-max mooring system for MODU project, including equipment, personnel, and taut leg mooring system that left a limited footprint amid heavy infrastructure
- Provided Serpentina FSO in Equatorial Guinea with temporary mooring system that, while intended for only 3 years of use application, was used for 7 years and recovered intact after project completion
- Supported 2020 Exxon drilling program in Equatorial Guinea
- Supported the installation of both “A” and “B” facilities for the Kizomba FPSO connection with on-site personnel and procedures from shipyard commissioning in Korea to the final location