With our decades of expertise in the South Atlantic Ocean, we can deliver the right combination of people, procedures, and equipment for any project, no matter your location.
Delmar Systems in South America
We put our experience to work for a wide selection of leading companies on some of the world’s most productive rigs and cutting-edge platforms.
- Furnished Shell Brazil with heave compensated landing system for a 3-year campaign that supported BC-10 development for AHTS vessel that installed production trees, including equipment, procedure, and personnel
- Conducted test and demonstration of Omni-Max anchor for Petrobras in Brazil
- Provided BP project at Transocean Marianas rig in Columbia from 2005 to 2006 with engineering, procedures, and full crews for AHTS vessels during the drilling program
- Support TAD drilling program for BP in Trinidad during a 3-year-long project that started in 2010 with engineering, mooring equipment, and full crew personnel
- Mooring installation procedures and supervision for AquaCulture farm in Panama