Delmar Systems delivers operational excellence across the southern Pacific Ocean, especially in terms of rig moves, mooring deployment, and supervision, and more.
Delmar Systems in Australasia
Our operational exposure in this region dates back to 1994 performing multiple operations and rig moves.
- Performed MODU operations to support the upgraded Atwood “Southern Cross” in the Timor Sea in 1996
- Supported Unocal’s “Slim Hole” drilling campaign in 1998 with mooring equipment, personnel, and procedures
- Delivered rig mooring and BOP recovery efforts in New Zealand in 2011
- Deepest mooring water depth in the region in 2019 (2,100m)
- Performed mooring operations in over 2,000m of water in Myanmar in 2020